- What are cookies
- What are cookies used for
Cookies are used to manage the functioning of the websites, namely to increase their efficiency and allow website owners to collect information and preferences from users. In this way, the storage of cookies allows for a faster and more efficient navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
- What kind of cookies do we use
The Platform uses several types of cookies, each with its own function:
- Essential cookies - used to ensure the smooth functioning of all applications on the website, and include, among others, security cookies.
- Functionality cookies - used to store user information, preventing users from having to re-enter that information (eg.: login). They are used in contact forms and in the process of opening an online account or registration and can be deleted by users at any time.
- Session cookies - are temporary and remain in your internet browser's cookies until you leave the site. These cookies aim to collect information to identify problems and offer a better user experience.
- Analytical cookies - are used to analyse the way users navigate on our website and to identify browsing trends for statistical purposes and improvement actions.
- Location data - when you expressly authorize us to do so, we can collect data about your location and, in this way, redirect you to the Partners who are closest to you.
In addition, the Platform may integrate pixel labels (pixel tags and web beacon pixels), which allow us to understand the use of the Platform by users. Pixel tags do not collect personal data and are used to, namely, collect information on popular websites.
- Control and blocking of cookies
When accessing the website, the user will be asked about which cookies he/she accepts, through our cookie management tool. The user must keep in mind that the non-acceptance of some types of cookies - namely functional cookies - can prevent or limit access to our website. You can change your preferences at any time using your Internet browser. For more information on how to manage your preferences you can visit the website www.allaboutcookies.org.
Most Internet browsers also allow you to control cookies through their settings. Please look in the "help" menu of your browser or contact your browser provider. The Platform is not responsible for the settings of your browser nor for any updates that it may require.
The Platform reserves the right to, at any time, change, add, update or delete, partially or totally, this information about cookies. Whenever the changes are relevant, the Platform will invite users to read the Policy and insert their cookie options. For more information about cookies, visit the website www.allaboutcookies.org.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION